|Chicken parts||2 Pound|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||1 Medium, minced|
|Crushed thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required)|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it. Pour off the fat.
2. Add onion, garlic, thyme, curry, water and soup in the skillet.
3. Cover the skillet and cook it on low flame for 45 minutes or till the chicken gets tender.
4. Keep stirring in between so that the chicken is cooked well.
5. Serve Bombay chicken hot with the other ingredients.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2244 Calories from Fat 1035
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.9%
Saturated Fat 41.2 g205.8%
Trans Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 634.9 mg211.6%
Sodium 1804.3 mg75.2%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81.1%
Sugars 40.9 g
Protein 216 g431.7%
Vitamin A 73.4% Vitamin C 113.7%
Calcium 33.7% Iron 88.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet