|Chicken parts||2 Pound|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||1 Medium, minced|
|Crushed thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required)|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it. Pour off the fat.
2. Add onion, garlic, thyme, curry, water and soup in the skillet.
3. Cover the skillet and cook it on low flame for 45 minutes or till the chicken gets tender.
4. Keep stirring in between so that the chicken is cooked well.
5. Serve Bombay chicken hot with the other ingredients.