|Green chillies||6 , slit|
|Coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Jeera powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Methi seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Tamarind balls||3 (lemon size balls)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
1. Clean, cut and wash fish pieces, apply salt and haldi and set aside.
2. Soak tamarind in warm water for 15 mins, extract juice and strain and set aside
3. In a pan heat oil, add methi and mustard seeds and fry till they crackle, add curry leaves, chopped onion, slit green chillies, fry lightly.
4. Add G & G paste, fry till raw aroma goes, add haldi, ch pdr, jeera pdr, mix well.
5. Add tamarind juice, bring to boil, add fish pieces, enough salt, shake the pan to cover the pieces with gravy, cover and cook till fish is done and the oil floats on top.
6. This dish is best eaten the next day.