1. Wash poha a couple of times with water and then let soak in 2-3 tablespoons of water for about 30 minutes.
2. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let splutter.
3. Add turmeric powder, asafetida, onion, and curry leaves. Stir well.
4. Stir in ginger, green chili, and coriander cumin powder. Cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Add poha, lime juice, salt, sesame seeds, and sugar. Lower the flame and give it a good stir.
6. Garnish with cashew, raisins, coriander leaves, and pomegranate seeds. Serve and enjoy!
You can add cashews, raisins, sev or anything you like.