Its always a good idea to have fresh home made ghee. Very flavorful and add just an extra taste to any dish. Very good for kids as its good for health and digestion too.
1. Add all unsalted butter in to deep and heavy bottom pan. Cook it on medium heat.
2. After some time foam will appear on butter and milk solids will start to settle down.
3. Continue cooking till all milk solids settle down and white foam appears over butter.
4. Wait till ghee cools down.
5. Strain using tea strainer and store in to any Glass Jar.
6. Add a pinch of salt for grainy texture of ghee.
7. Use the ghee for making parathas and sandwiches, or serve over hot lentil curry!