Refined flour - 125 grams
Coriander leaves - ½ small bunch
Green chilies - 2 , finely sliced
Crushed pomegranate seeds - 1 tsp
Peppercorns - 4 crushed
Chili powder - ¼ tsp
Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp, pounded coarsely
1. Take a bowl and add refined flour, coriander leaves, green chilies, crushed pomegranate seeds, peppercorns, chili powder, cumin seeds, and salt. Add 1 tsp melted ghee and water and shape the mixture into stiff dough.
2. Divide the shaped dough into lime- sized balls. Roll out each lime- sized ball over a floured surface and shape it into round and thick disc.
3. Take a hard bottomed vessel. Add vegetable oil into it and deeply fry each disc until they turn golden brown in color.
4. Drain the purees over absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with seasoned curds or tangy chutney.