Kaju Chi Vadai
Sugar - 500 grams
Cardamom Seeds - 1 tbsp, coarsely powdered
Kewda essence - few drops
1. Finely powder the cashewnuts by pounding them.
2. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel. Add cashewnuts, sugar, and cardamom into it. Simmer and stir it continuously until the mixture thicken and starts leaving the side of the vessel.
3. Stir in essence.
4. Spread it over the greased thali.
5. Cover with foil and refrigerate it until cold and hard.
6. Cut it into diamond shapes or any other desirable shapes and store it in airtight container.
7. Serve Kaju chi vadi with some savory snacks or as a after lunch snack.