Prawn Bhaji Sukha
Onions-4 medium, minced
Potatoes-2 medium, peeled and cubed
Green chilies-4, minced
Ginger-1- inch piece, minced
Garlic-6 flakes, crushed
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala-1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves-Handful, chopped
Salt- to taste
Chilli powder -to taste
1) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric on prawns and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a wok heat oil and fry onions until light golden.
3) Add prawns to the wok and cook until dry.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the wok and close the wok with a tight lid.
5) Cook until potatoes and prawns are cooked fully.
Sprinkle coriander leaves on prawns bhajee sukha and serve.