|Rice flour/Grams flour||500 Gram|
|Gram flour||50 Gram|
|Sesame seeds/Til||100 Gram|
|Peanut oil||50 Gram|
1. Take a skillet, add cleaned til to it and roast until it turns brown in color.
2. Add gram flour to the skillet and roast until it turns red.
3. Grate the jaggery on fine grater and remove all its lumps.
4. Take a bowl and add roasted til, gram flour and jaggery and set aside.
5. Spoon little oil over the flour and add water to form a dough.
6. Divide the dough into small balls and roll each ball to make a round disc.
7. Take one round and spread jaggery mixture over it. Cover it with next round.
8. Seal the edges of the rounds to avoid the jaggery from seeping out.
9. Pass the discs over dry flour and roll it in the form of chapathis.
10. Heat a girdle and bake the rolled chapathis over it .
11. Allow it to cool.
12. Serve with pure ghee.