Mooli ka Parantha
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. In a bowl, sieve the wheat flour and salt. Add water and knead to stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
2. Peel and grate the radish. Squeeze and drain all the water.
3. In a frying pan, add oil and fry the radish to light brown. Add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, corainder leaves and mix well. Allow it to cool.
4. With some dough and roll into small puri, put 2 teaspoons of stuffing and cover all the sides. Roll again into a thick, round parantha.
5. On a hot plate, heat and fry the mooli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown. Put some oil over the paratha.
6. Serve the mooli paratha hot with raita or curry.
Calories 2502 Calories from Fat 2069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 223 g343.2%
Saturated Fat 39.8 g198.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 226.2 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 52.3%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet