|Pork tenderloin||12 Ounce, boneless and sliced into thin strips|
|Ripe papaya||1 , peeled seeded and chopped|
|Lime||1 Large, juiced|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved and thinly sliced|
|Yellow hot pepper||To Taste, seeded and chopped (Hungarian Hot Wax)|
|Toasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In 2 individual bowls, place the sliced pork and papaya chunks.
2) To each bowl, add half the lime juice.
3) Allow the mixes to marinate a few minutes.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Drain the pork strips, add into the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side till seared.
6) Add in the onion slices and pepper.
7) Stir well to coat with the oil, then place lid and lower heat.
8) Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, till vegetables tender but firm.
9) Mix in the papaya chunks along with the lime juice marinade.
10) Heat well.
11) Serve hot topped with toasted peanuts.