|Skim milk||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Dark molasses||3 Tablespoon|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) Brush the inner surface of an electric slow cooker lightly with butter.
2) In a medium saucepan, gently sclad the skim milk.
3) Stir in the honey and molasses.
4) In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda together.
5) Gradually stir into the milk, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended.
6) Stir a little hot mixture into the beaten egg, then return to the saucepan, stir and bring to a boil.
7) Remove from heat, turn into the prepared slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
8) Serve the Indian Pudding on dessert plates.