East India Tomato Soup
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, thinly sliced|
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add green onion to cook, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in soup, water, and curry powder.
4) Heat up the soup by frequent stirring.
5) Pour into the serving bowls and serve by seasoning with salt and pepper, according to taste. To serve chilled, place inside refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to serve.