|Shredded coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely shredded|
|Jaggery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a skillet, add coconut and jiggery.
2) Place over medium heat and cook by continuous stirring for 10 minutes or until the mixture turns sticky.
3) Remove from heat and sprinkle the cardamom powder.
4) Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
5) Shape up 1-2 inches balls from the warm mixture.
6) Place them separated on a plate.
7) Cover with a clean cloth and allow to cool down completely. The balls will get firm, at room temperature.
8) Store in an airtight container.
9) Serve as a light snack with any salty snacking item.
Image Credit: senskitchen.com