Mushrooms and Wild Rice
|Wild rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked overnight|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Celery stalks||2 (with leaves)|
|Soy oil/Corn oil / peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste (as desired)|
|Red crushed pepper||To Taste (as desired)|
1) Drain water from rice.
2) Mix oil and seasonings to it.
3) Heat a pan quickly over very high heat. Add all vegetables except mushrooms. Keep on stirring for 2 minutes until completely hot.
4) Add mushrooms.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
6) In a separate pan heat rice for 1 minutes.
7) Add to the vegetables and heat again.
8) Mix together all ingredients.
9) Stir in soya sauce before serving.