Curried Sea Food Salad
|Flaked tuna||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, cold|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for about 5 minutes and then toss with the rice and French dressing.
6) Put the rice on a serving platter and top with the tuna-shrimp mixture. Serve the salad at room temperature or chill for a few minutes before serving. Water cress or radish roses make a good garnish.