Curried Sea Food Salad
|Flaked tuna||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, cold|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for about 5 minutes and then toss with the rice and French dressing.
6) Put the rice on a serving platter and top with the tuna-shrimp mixture. Serve the salad at room temperature or chill for a few minutes before serving. Water cress or radish roses make a good garnish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3408 Calories from Fat 1005
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g173.1%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 273.7 mg91.2%
Sodium 1450.3 mg60.4%
Total Carbohydrates 462 g154%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.9%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 122 g245%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 39.9% Iron 90.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet