Masala Nachni Paratha
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Ragi flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Nachni)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
|Fresh curds||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1. In a small frying pan, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté for few seconds and remove on to a medium sized bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Add water as required and make semi soft dough.
4. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. Portion rested dough equally into roundels.
6. Using a rolling pin, shape roundels into mini parathas, using minimal flour for dusting.
7. On a flat skillet, cook parathas on both sides using minimal oil.
8. Serve hot with curds.