|Blanched almonds||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄4 Pound|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of wheat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Rose water||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cardamom||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pan, add butter and then fry the sliced almonds until golden. Keep aside.
2) In the same pan, fry the raisins lightly. Leave them soft. Drain and keep aside.
3) In the pan, combine milk and sugar.
4) Heat this for a while and then add cream of wheat. Mix well.
5) Cook this mixture until it turns thick.
6) To this, add rosewater.
7) Finally, add nutmeg and cardamom and mix thoroughly. Do not let the mixture boil.
8) Remove from heat quickly.
9) Into a flat serving dish, transfer the dish and serve hot, garnished with fried almonds and raisins.