Madras Egg Curry
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon (Indian Curry)|
|Tomato paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , cut in half lengthwise|
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the butter for 5 minutes.
2) Blend in the curry powder and tomato paste, stir constantly and cook for 1 minute.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the salt and eggs, cook until the curry is thoroughly heated. Garnish with parsley.
5) Serve the Madras Egg Curry, immediately on individual serving plates.