|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fryer||3 Pound, disjointed|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Grind the coriander, cumin, sesame seeds, turmeric, chili peppers, ginger and salt together into a paste.
2) Rub the coriander mixture thoroughly into the chicken.
3) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the onions in the butter, until brown.
4) Stir in the chicken and any remaining spices, saute until the chicken is brown.
5) Stir in the water, cover and cook over a low heat for 45 minutes.
6) Then uncover and cook during the last 10 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.