|Raw rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), blanched, sliced|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs), hot|
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the rice in the melted butter, stirring continuously, until transparent and yellow.
2) Stir in the sugar, mace, cinnamon, raisins, almonds, milk and salt.
3) Cook covered over a low heat for 25 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
4) Stir in a little boiling water, if required, to prevent burning.
5) Serve the Sweet Pilau, immediately on individual serving plates.