Vermicelli Sweet Kheer
|Vermicelli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat a tsp ghee in a pan and fry the cashews till golden brown.
2. In the same pan, fry the semiya till light brown, take and keep aside.
3. Pour milk in the pan and boil. After 10mins, when the milk thickens slightly add the fried semiya and simmer cook for 5-10 mins till soft.
4. Add the sugar and boil till its mixed well, now finally add the cardomom powder and cashews.
5. Simmer and boil for 5mins and put off the flame.
Wow! hope all enjoyed my favourite paayasam!