Alpine Rice And Mushrooms
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the mushrooms and green onions until they turn soft.
3) Mix in parsley, wine, lemon juice and salt.
4) Take the skillet off the flame.
5) Finally, stir in the cooked rice.
6) Garnish the Alpine Rice and Mushrooms with chopped herbs. Serve hot.