|Chopped carrots||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Small, peeled, cored and sliced|
|Whole chicken breast||1 , diced (Use Raw)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon (Use More Or Less, According To Taste)|
|Bouillon/Stock||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||To Taste (To Flavor)|
|Pepper||To Taste (To Flavor)|
1. Prepare the vegetables and apples by washing, paring and chopping them.
2. In a pan saute them in fat along with diced chicken until brown.
3. Add flour and seasoning and blend.
4. Adding stock and tomatoes slowly stirring simmer for 1 hour.
5. Adjust seasoning and serve with rice or add rice to soup.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.8 mg10.9%
Sodium 1147.7 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 34.5% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet