Chicken Curry with Peaches
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken breasts/Chicken thighs||6|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced or pressed|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), cut into florets|
|Cauliflower head||1 Small|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peaches||12 Can (120 oz), halved and sliced|
|Yoghurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute garlic and onions till they turn transluscent. Add in curry powder and paprika and mix well.
4) Dredge the chicken pieces in the spicy mixture to coat well and transfer onto shallow baking dish. Add in the steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
5) Slowly pour in the wine over the chicken so that it seeps between the sides as well.
6) Bake for 30 minutes covered with a foil.
7) Take the tray out of the oven, add in the sliced peaches.
8) In a bowl, mix yoghurt and mayonnaise and pour this over the chicken, vegetables and peaches as well.
9) Lastly, sprinkle with grated cheese.
10) Broil the chicken for 10 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble and starts browning.
11) Serve the Chicken Curry with peaches hot.