1 Inch, grated or chopped into extremely small pieces
1⁄2 Medium, chopped into 1 inch pieces
2 , chopped into medium pieces
1 , diced
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Mango Powder)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a large frying pan, heat ghee on medium, add cumin seeds.
2. As soon as seeds start to pop, add ginger and lightly brown.
3. Next, mix in coriander, turmeric and chili powder.
4. Immediately add cauliflower, potatoes, salt, chilies, water and stir.
5. Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. Add amchoor/mango powder and stir.
7. Test to make sure vegetables are cooked, uncover and cook to evaporate additional water
8. Serve and enjoy!
My dad used to love cauliflower, with this recipe, so will you!
Following a vegetarian diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Cauliflower and Potato Stir Fry in your own kitchen. Go ahead surprise your family to this Indian Delicacy today.