Green Beans and Potatoes
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|Red potatoes||2 , quartered or chopped into small pieces|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large frying pan, heat ghee on medium, add cumin seeds.
2. As soon as seeds start to pop, add garlic and lightly brown.
3. Immediately mix in coriander and chili powder.
4. Add green beans, potatoes, salt and chilies.
5. Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. Serve and enjoy!
For more visit The Easy Indian
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.1 mg6.7%
Sodium 126.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 35.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet