1. In a large frying pan, heat ghee on medium, add cumin seeds.
2. As soon as seeds start to pop, add garlic and lightly brown.
3. Immediately mix in coriander and chili powder.
4. Add green beans, potatoes, salt and chilies.
5. Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. Serve and enjoy!
One of my favorite dishes that is oh so easy to make.
Looking for an interesting way to include vegetable in your menu? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home.