1. In a bowl, combine chickpea flour, ground peanuts, green chili paste, curry leaves, coriander leaves, turmeric powder.
2. Add the cooked rice and about 2 tbsp of oil. Add salt if required.
3. Mix all the ingredients well with your hands, sprinkling very little water as needed (1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp).
4. Prepare small dumplings and set aside.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan, and fry the prepared dumplings at high heat. Reduce the heat once it starts sizzling, flip sides and fry until both sides are golden brown in color.
5. Serve these vadas hot with tea or with freshly cut salad.
Boiled mashed potatoes can also be used.
Lime juice and sugar may be added to the mix for added flavor.
Looking for some tasty Indian snacks, then definitely check out this recipe. It's delicious to eat and simple to make. It is called Rice Vada in India and is made from left over rice. You can serve it with chutney. So don't forget to check out the video.