Tri-color Fried balls
|Cottage cheese||250 Gram (Paneer)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, grated|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Green chilies||2 , chopped|
|Ginger||1 Inch, minced|
|Garam masala||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1) Wash spinach leaves thoroughly and pressure boil them with little water.
2) Set aside the boiled spinach.
3) Grate the carrots and keep aside.
4) Crumble the paneer.
5) In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumbled paneer, cornflour, little salt, chopped green chilies, ginger, garam masala and cumin powder.
6) Mix well .
7) Squeeze water out of boiled spinach and make it dry. You can use the spinach water in gravies and other dishes.
8) Adjust little salt in spinach and carrot as well. Take care to add salt in the three ingredients according to taste.
9) Now take very little portion of carrot and make a small ball. Cover the ball with little spinach.
10) Finally wrap the spinach and carrot balls with paneer mixture and make a slight big ball.
11) In a deep-fryer or deep skillet, heat the oil to piping hot.
12) Add paneer balls to the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
13) Take out the fried balls on paper towel and drain the excess oil.
14) Using a sharp knife, cut the balls into halves.
15) Tri-color balls are a perfect looking snack.
16) Serve the tri-color fried balls with green chutney and ketchup.
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg1.7%
Sodium 307.2 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 177.1% Vitamin C 42%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet