|Cauliflower||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 Small)|
|Swiss cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Processed swiss cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted (1/2 Stick)|
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets or 10 minutes or until crisp tender.
6) Drain the cauliflower thoroughly.
7) In a shallow 6-cup baking dish, place the florets.
8) In a small bowl, combine cheese and bread crumbs and mix well.
9) Drizzle the cheese mixture with butter or margarine.
10) Toss the mixture again and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
11) In hot oven at temperature 425°, bake the florets for 10 minutes or until golden from the top.
12) Serve hot with grated cheese on the top, if liked.