|Cauliflower||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 Small)|
|Swiss cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Processed swiss cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted (1/2 Stick)|
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets or 10 minutes or until crisp tender.
6) Drain the cauliflower thoroughly.
7) In a shallow 6-cup baking dish, place the florets.
8) In a small bowl, combine cheese and bread crumbs and mix well.
9) Drizzle the cheese mixture with butter or margarine.
10) Toss the mixture again and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
11) In hot oven at temperature 425°, bake the florets for 10 minutes or until golden from the top.
12) Serve hot with grated cheese on the top, if liked.
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.9 mg25%
Sodium 422.8 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 87.8%
Calcium 52.6% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet