|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Boneless lamb||500 Gram|
|Boneless lamb||500 Gram, cut in 1 1/2 inch cube|
|Canned chicken broth||284 Milliliter|
|Chicken broth||284 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||25 Milliliter|
|Flaked coconut||125 Milliliter|
|Cooked rice||500 Milliliter|
1. In a 2-litre casserole, place the onion and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 3-4 minutes at High, stirring once.
3. Add the flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt, and stir them in.
4. Cover with a glass lid and place it back in the microwave.
5. Cook for 5 minutes at High, and 15-20 minutes at Low, stirring once, until lamb is tender.
6. Midway through the cooking Turn the meat over, drain and brush again with the glaze.
7. Let the lamb stand sprinkled with coconut and covered, for at least 5 minutes.
8. Serve over hot cooked rice.