Meal On A Platter
|Cooked green beans||3 Cup (48 tbs), drained (Whole, Or Canned)|
|Cooked peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained (Or Canned)|
|Garlic dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Large curd cream style cottage cheese||12 Ounce (1 Carton, 1 1/2 Cups)|
|Head of lettuce||1|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut into thin strips (1 Can)|
|Pimiento strip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||1 , sliced|
1) In individual dishes, place the peas and beans and pour over the garlic dressing.
2) Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently, then drain well.
3) In a bowl, add the cottage cheese and sprinkle with the chopped chives or parsely.
4) On a platter, place the bowl in the center and surround with 4 large lettuce cups.
5) Fill the cups with the celery fans, carrot curls, luncheon meat strips and peas.
6) Place four bundles of beans between the lettuce cups.
7) Garnish with the pimiento strips and serve immediately with extra garlic dressing.