Mango Tomato Raita
|Ripe mangoes||24 Ounce (2 Mangoes, About 12 Ounces Each)|
|Ripe plum tomatoes||3 , seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Jalapeno chili||1 Teaspoon, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped|
|Plain non fat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweet garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6. Season with salt.
7. Add cilantro and fold gently to mix.
8. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, but not more than that.
9. Stir well before serving.