1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (1/2 - 1 cup - Fresh or frozen)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
To drizzle while frying
2 Teaspoon (Use as needed)
1. Take a mixing bowl, add jowar flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder, salt and chickpea flour. Mix well.
2. Add the finely chopped green chili, ginger, yogurt and oil. Mix the ingredients well.
3. Slowly add the water and mix to form a lump free smooth batter in an easy-to-pour consistency.
4. Cover and keep it aside for at least 20 to 30 minutes or even more. (The dhebras may be prepared immediately if desired).
5. Heat a non-stick pan on a medium-low heat, and ladle portions of the batter on to it.
6. Fry the pancakes, flipping sides when the edges turn golden brown. Drizzle a little bit of oil around the edges while frying.
7. Serve with jaggery or ghee.
Add your favorite herbs or shredded vegetables to the batter to make the dhebras (pancakes).
Those of you who are fond of having Indian pancakes will surely like these. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these yummy pancakes. They are healthy and are made easily. You can eat it with jaggery. So do check out the video.