Chicken Curry In A Hurry
|Cooked diced chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Curry powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a large skillet and add oil in it against medium high flame.
2. Sauté chicken, mushrooms, and onions in oil until chicken is lightly browned on all edges.
3. Add flour, salt, bullion cube, and curry powder
4. Add apple and parsley in this preparation;
5. Pour in milk and water.
6. Simmer the flame; stir the preparation continuously for 3 minutes or until the apple pieces become tender crisp.
7. Serve in room temperature.