2 Tablespoon (If using corn starch, dissolve in water and add)
To Taste (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (Use as required to garnish)
1. In a bowl, add minced garlic, minced ginger, soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce (optional), plum sauce (optional) and chili sauce. Mix well to combine. Set this aside.
2. Heat up a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil.
3. Add the chopped onions, red and green bell peppers and the paneer chunks.
4. Add vinegar and stir on a high heat. Do not overcook the vegetables.
5. Add the prepared sauce and a little water (for gravy). Stir in the light corn syrup and salt (if required).
6. Cook for a couple of minutes and turn off the heat.
7. Serve garnished with finely chopped green onions or cilantro or fresh chives.
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe.