|Chicken breasts||4 , halved|
|Poultry seasoning||To Taste|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sauterne/Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts and
sprinkle with the poultry seasoning and paprika.
2) In a bowl, stir the boullion cube in water to dissolve, then stir in the wine, seasonings and mushrooms.
3) Pour the liquid mixture over the chicken.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 45 minutes, then on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.