Hurry Curry Chicken
|Chicken parts||2 Pound|
|Cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato||1 , cut into wedges|
|Raisins/Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts/Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In an 8-inch square baking dish, place the chicken.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pour evenly over the chicken.
3) Cover the chicken and microwave on high for 17 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
4) Let it remain covered in the microwave for 5 minutes.
5) Transfer the cooked chicken to a serving platter.
6) Stir until smooth, to form a curry.
7) Serve hot, with steamed rice.