Basmati Rice With Herbs
|Basmati rice||8 Ounce, washed|
|Boiling water||1 Pint|
|Fresh herbs||1 Ounce (Use Parsley, Chives, Marjoram, Thyme)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large microwavable dish, add 1 oz butter, rice, boiling water and salt.
2) Cover the dish with a cling foil and microwave on HIGH temperature for 10 minutes, stirring the contents once halfway through the cooking time.
3) Allow the dish to sit for about 10 minutes, then carefully remove the cling foil.
4) Stir in the vinegar, herb mixture and another ounce of butter.
5) Serve the Basmati Rice with Herbs hot a side dish.