|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes, 1/4 Ounce Each)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned chicken broth||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped chutney||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (From A 6-Ounce Bottle)|
|Diced cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium-size saucepan soften gelatin with sugar and curry powder in 1 cup of the broth over heat with constant stirring such that gelatin dissolves.
2. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 2 1/2 cups broth.
3. Into a small bowl set aside 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture.
4. In a saucepan into remaining gelatin stir lemon juice and chill about 50 minutes such that as unbeaten egg white.
5. In small bowl into gelatin stir chutney, pour into a 6-cup mold and chill about 30 minutes such that sticky-firm.
6. in saucepan fold chicken and celery into thickened gelatin and spoon over sticky-firm chutney layer in mold.
7. Chill several hours or overnight such that it gets firm.
8. Unmold, using a sharp-tip thin-blade knife by running it around top of mold and dipping very quickly in and out of a pan of hot water.
9. With serving plate cover mold, turn upside down and gently lift off mold.
10. Serve with an optional garnish of leaves of Belgian endive, halved seedless grapes and flaked coconut.