1. Heat up oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds and when they crackle add cumin seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, turmeric powder, curry leaves and whole dry red chilies.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and mix well to combine all the ingredients.
3. Add the minced garlic, ginger and green chilies. Also add salt to taste, stir well. Cover the pan and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the boiled green peas, coriander and cumin powder, dry mango powder (amchoor powder - optional) and mint powder (optional). Stir and mix well. Leave it to cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
Those fond of Indian cuisine will really like this dish. The vegetable is made in gujarati style. You can serve it with hot roti or rice. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video for the easy recipe by the chef itself.