1. Take a mini blender, add ginger, garlic cloves, dry whole red chilies, chopped onions, red bell pepper. Blend once for a few seconds.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and blend for about 10 seconds. Set aside the prepared gravy/puree.
3. Heat a pan with about 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil. Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garam masala and the prepared puree. Simmer it for a few minutes.
4. Add a pinch of salt, stir well, cover the pan and simmer it for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the green peas and paneer cubes. Stir gently.
6. Add low fat cream, garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves before serving.
7. Serve warm with rice, roti, naan or paratha.
If you're looking for a quick and easy curry recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. It's a simple and delicious curry and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy recipe.
Quick Matar Paneer - Indian Vegetarian Recipe Video