Indian Style Rabbit
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
|Rabbit||2 1⁄2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen, Thawed)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add Seasoning Mix with yogurt, lemon juice and food coloring. Combine thoroughly.
2) Cut rabbit into serving pieces. Make several slits on the surface.
3) Place into yogurt mixture and coat evenly.
4) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
5) In a large skillet, add oil to heat.
6) Add rabbit pieces and brown well on both sides.
7) Pour in water, cover pan, reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or until tender.
8) Serve hot on rice.