Kashmir Chicken Curry
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs) (1 Cup Uncooked)|
1. To make curry sauce in a medium-size saucepan sauté onion and celery in butter or margarine such that soft and stir in flour and curry powder.
2. Cook with constant stirring such that bubbly.
3. Continue cooking and stirring adding chicken broth, 1/2 broth can of water and salt such that the mixture thickens and boils 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and add diced cooked chicken.
5. In a large bowl place hot cooked rice and stir in curry mixture until well blended.
6. Into lightly greased 6-cup freezer-to-oven baking dish spoon the mixture and with heavy-duty aluminum foil wrap baking dish tightly with a double fold on top.
7. Seal and label the pack and freeze in refrigerator until cold.
8. Serve as desired.