Wild Rice And Mushrooms
|Canned condensed beef broth/Canned condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Wild rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Using bulb-type baster skim broth. Alternately chill mixture till fat floats on top and whisk it away.
2) Mix broth and water measuring 2 cups.
3) In a saucepan boil broth, mushroom liquid, and onions.
4) Stir in wild rice, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
5) Mix long-grain rice and mushrooms.
6) Boil the mixture.
7) Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
8) Serve warm.