|Ginger slice||2 (1/8-Inch-Thick)|
|Mint||3 1⁄3 Ounce (Small Bunch)|
|Coriander||3 Ounce (Small Bunch)|
|Plain yogurt||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Wash zucchini thoroughly and pat dry. Cut the ends and using the coarse side of a grater, grate zucchini. Squeeze out the juice from zucchini and blot with paper and set aside in a colander.
2) Rinse and dry scallions. Hold them firmly and chop off the green tops and discard. Chop the white ends thinly into 1/8 inch slices.
3) Dice ginger and also wash and dry mint and chop finely. Reserve about 4 sprigs of mint for garnishing.
4) Take a medium bowl and mix together, yogurt, sour cream, sugar, and salt. Stir in scallions , ginger, chopped coriander and chopped mint.
5) In a skillet, heat oil over high heat. When the oil is very hot, turn off the heat and drizzle ground cumin oil.
6) Immediately add zucchini and toss until it is barely cooked. Put the zucchini in the yogurt mixture and place the raita in refrigerator until serving time.
7) Garnish the cold raita with mint sprigs and transfer to 4 dinner plates.