|Coriander seed||2 Ounce|
|Cumin seed||1 Ounce|
|Cardamoms||1⁄4 Ounce, husked|
|Dried chili||1⁄4 Ounce, dried|
|Mustard seed||4 Ounce|
|Ginger root||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Black peppercorns||1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry taste.
4) Take a tin with an air-tight lid and store the powder in it.
5) Use 1 teaspoonful per person for a mild flavor and and 2 or 3 level teaspoons per person for a stronger curry flavor.
6) Add in some cream (fresh, tinned or sour) or evaporated milk just before serving if the curry flavour is too hot.
7) Use a sweet chutney or pickle, sultanas, raisins, marmalade, seedless jam or sugar for sweetness.
8) Add in tart apple, sour pickles, lemon, vinegar, tomato puree, tomatoes or tamarind for sourness.
9) Use peanut butter, nut butters (hazel, walnut, almond, brazil), almond, cashew or coconut cream, ground or milled nuts for a nutty flavor.