|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tart apple||1 , pared and diced|
|Diced cooked carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1 , diced|
|Onions||2 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a big saucepan melt butter.
2) Stir in apple, carrots, celery, onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and mix flour, curry powder, salt, mustard and sage. Mix to the butter mixture stirring till bubby.
4) Blend in chicken broth and add bay leaf. Bring to boil stirring constantly and cook further for 1 minutes.
5) Mix chicken, cream and chutney and heat.
6) Remove bay leaf.
7) In a plate make rice ring and serve chicken with it.