Baked Sweet Sour Breast Of Lamb
|Lamb breast||3 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry/1/2 cup hot bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cut off excess fat from lamb.
3) Keep on rack in a shallow pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven and then discard drippings.
4) Mix together all other ingredients and spoon over lamb.
5) Cook again for about 45 minutes in the oven, basting often with the mixture.
6) Serve hot.