Roasted Squash and Lentils with Harissa Dressing
|Butternut squash||12 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||7 Tablespoon|
|Green lentils||8 Ounce|
|Red onions||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Lambs lettuce||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Slicing the top and bottom off the squash, peel the skin and halve.
3. Remove the seeds after quartering the bulbs and slice the sections into wedges.
4. Cut halves out of the remaining cylindrical trunks lengthways and slice 1cm thick.
5. In a roasting tin in a crowded single layer -1 use a 38 x 25cm tin place the squash.
6. Shower over 3 tablespoon olive oil, season and let it roast for 1 hour.
7. Roll the squash after 30 minutes and again after 45 minutes.
8. After putting the squash in to roast for about 20 minutes, let a medium-size pan of water boil.
9. Put in the lentils and let it cook for about 25 minutes such that just tender thereafter draining into a sieve and set aside.
10. Toss the onions with 2 tablespoon oil, over the base of another large roasting tin spread it and place in the oven when the squash has had 35 minutes to cook for the final 25 minutes.
11. In course of half way through cooking stir in the onions.
12. Into the pan add the onions and lentils with the squash and pour over the remaining oil.
13. Scatter over some salt, then gently turn, using a spatula.
14. To make the dressing, whisk the harissa and lemon juice together in a bowl, then whisk in the oil.
15. Onto a serving dish place after pouring this over the squash and lentils.
16. Stack the lettuce on top of the squash and lentils.
17. This can be served at room temperature, dressing the salad at the last minute.