Indian Corn Bread
|Yellow corn meal||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix to combine.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and combine eggs, oil and milk.
5. Using a wire whisk beat for 30 seconds.
6. Into the dry ingredients pour liquid ingredients and mix with a few swift strokes.
7. Take care not to overmix.
8. Into an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish pour and cook at Combination 3 for 10 to 11 minutes or such that a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Serve straight out of the oven.